New solution editions for SAP and Oracle applications are specifically designed and optimized for the IBM System i model 525. These editions are for use together with qualifying SAP and Oracle solution purchases to provide attractively priced and easily customizable solutions for small and medium enterprises.
The System i 525 Solution Edition for Oracle JD Edwards is a total solution tailored to help meet the needs of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and World application users.
The System i 525 Solution Edition for SAP Applications expands the range of unique IBM offerings available to enterprises with fewer than 100 users. Among the SAP applications supported by the new edition are mySAP, ERP, BI, CRM, PLM, and SCM.
Along with the new solution editions, affordable disk packages are also made available to deliver a lower total cost of deploying SAP or Oracle solutions on the System i platform.
System i 525 solution editions
- System i 525 Solution Edition for Oracle JD Edwards (6913)
- System i 525 Solution Edition for SAP Applications (6914)
- Server feature (0909)
- 1/2-way 525 1.9 GHz processor (#8330)
- CPW (batch or 5250) 3800/7100 (min/max)
- One WAN IOA
- One processor activation (8410)
- One integrated cache (9510)
- Four disks (70 GB)
- Disk protection RAID default (other protection options, with the exception of no protection, are acceptable)
- Console specify (any)
- Licensing for i5/OS V5R4 (one P10 processor license)
- Licensing for 60 i5/OS users (5722-SSC)
- System i Access (5722-XW1) for unlimited users
- Multiple operating systems (i5/OS, AIX 5L, and Linux)
- Web modernization (enhanced WebFacing)
- LPAR (up to 10 partitions per processor)